- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 01/12/2022
- Website: finaro.com
- Company Address: , Valletta, Malta
About FinaroFinaro provides brilliantly simple, multidimensional, tailored global payments solutions.
- Monitoring of daily transaction processing. Identifying and escalating potential cases of AML/suspicious behavior.
- Ongoing reviews of merchant accounts to ensure processing is still in line with expectations ensuring Credorax are properly secured by sufficient collateral.
- Analysis of merchant exposure positions. Identifying and monitoring changes in the bank’s portfolio.
- Recommending merchant collateral changes to mitigate financial risk.
- Regular liaison with various departments to understand and explain the risk exposed by new and existing merchants.
- Preparation of regular reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain and adjust Credit Risk Assessment in line with the Credit Risk and Risk Appetite Policy of the company.
- Developing new monitoring structures to identify negative trends in both merchant’s and portfolio’s performance.
- Preparation of visual monthly reports to facilitate the explanation of Risk findings.
- Take necessary measures to minimize the credit risk exposure of the company as guided by senior management.
- Keep abreast with the latest updates in the various card scheme rules and regulations
- Maintaining ongoing relationships with the various stakeholders and keeping them up-to-date with any updates within the Risk framework of the company.
- Liaise with other departments in view of making existing processes more efficient whilst constantly looking out for new and improved ways to streamline processes and workloads.
- Be Degree qualified in Banking & Finance, Statistics, Economics or related discipline.
- Have experience within the payment industry, acquiring experience is beneficial but not necessary, and within Credit Risk.
- Have advanced Excel Knowledge.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business financial statements
- Be excellent at communicating – Both verbal & in writing.
- Fluent in English.
- Be able to work under minimum supervision.
- Naturally have a flair for the intuitive and investigative nature of the role.