- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 01/12/2022
- Website: finaro.com
- Company Address: , Valletta, Malta
About FinaroFinaro provides brilliantly simple, multidimensional, tailored global payments solutions.
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, love learning, consider yourself creative, are enthusiastic and passionate and can’t resist a challenge…
We wanna meet you.
Finaro is a global cross-border payment provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments. Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach enables us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and enable peace of mind for our merchants.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, Wolt, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350, and operations in Israel and Malta, with presence in China, Hong Kong, the United States and across Europe… the future looks fantastic. The future looks Finaro.
In this role, you will join our professional services team as a solution architect, responsible for optimizing the product offering value Finaro customers receive.
Scope of Responsibility:
As a solution architect you will:
- Lead the technical engagement of the customers throughout their lifecycle to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of our solutions.
- Conduct technical presentations and architecture design sessions, to demonstrate the capabilities of Finaro products and services, emphasizing how Finaro can help their business grow (Pre-sales activities)
- Obtain a high-level understanding of the customers’ day to day processes, payment activities & needs
- Work with different internal teams (such as Product, sales, marketing, operations & support)
- Serve as a key contributor for current and future products and marketing strategies by collecting feedback from customers and market knowledge
- Conduct discovery and assessment workshops with clients, understand and document client needs, and suggest the best solution to meet them
- Identify & build customized solutions for strategic customers and manage their delivery
- Be actively involved in analysis, solution design, client communication, and implementation.
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a Solution Architect, Pre-sale Engineer or Product Manager, at a global company – A must
- Technical/Engineering background or engineering education – A must
- Knowledge & Experience in the online payment processing industry – A big advantage
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (written and verbal, internal and external) – A must
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment– A must
- Fluent in English. Additional knowledge in other European languages – a plus.
- Strong sales capabilities and experience in customer-facing teams
- Execution skills in a matrix environment
- Ability to travel (every 5-6 weeks, ~15%) – a must, post covid19