- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Data Analytics & Infrastructure
- Post Date: 01/08/2022
- Website: sealights.io
- Company Address: 1775 Tysons Blvd 5th Floor, Tysons, Virginia, NE, 22102
About SealightsSeaLights is the #1 Quality Intelligence Platform for software development.
SeaLights revolutionizes enterprise software quality at scale. SeaLights’ Platform enables automated identification and control of every Quality Risk across the entire delivery pipeline for every single software change.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Support Engineer, an independent self-starter with a proven track record in Enterprise Software and a background in DevOps + CI/CD pipeline who can hit the ground running.
You are passionate about working with clients and combine strong analytical skills with a can-do attitude. You are comfortable collaborating with other peers in the Support, Engineering, Product, and Sales teams to ensure customer issues are handled and resolved to meet a high bar of customer satisfaction.
What you’ll do
Troubleshoot and own support cases, including:
- Analyze logs, data received, network traffic, and various parameters from customers environments
- Reproduce customer scenarios
- Become familiar with various debugging tools
- Set up various dev and testing environments
- Communicate promptly and clearly with the client
- Maintain and enhance both internal and external knowledge bases with the most recent and relevant information
- Take part in training, onboarding, and shadowing new or junior team members
What you have
- Min of 3 years of experience in Enterprise software Tech support or QA position
- Experience in DevOps industry, CI/CD pipeline, and tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.
- Great communication skills with both clients and peers
- Strong Technical Software-related Debugging skills
- Good understanding of Java server / JVM setup
- Knowledge and experience with various testing frameworks
- Good understanding of build and testing processes in some or all of the following: Java, Kotlin, JS, .NET & Python
- Experience with both Linux and Windows