- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 11/23/2021
- Website: workjam.com
- Company Address: 388 St-Jacques, Floor 9, Montréal, QC, H2Y 1S1
About WorkJamWorkJam empowers the digital workplace with shift-based and hourly workers to manage and optimize their employee-employer relationship.
WorkJam is leading the charge in shaping the digital workplace for the shift-based, hourly and non-desk worker economy.
Bring your competitive spirit and your desire to be at the forefront of an evolutionary change in our digital workforce. Now is the time to become a part of an exciting company where your ideas, passion and commitment to excellence will have a direct impact on the success of our customers, products that we build, and the people that we engage.
Join our team for an intellectually challenging, fun and rewarding career as we transform the fields of employee engagement and workforce management.
About the WorkJam platform:
WorkJam is the leading employee engagement suite empowering the digital workplace for shift-based, hourly and non-desk workers. WorkJam manages and optimizes the entire employee-employer relationship life cycle with dynamic mobile communication and workforce management to drive operational efficiency and productivity. Learn more about WorkJam at WorkJam.com.
The Solution Architect will be responsible for designing solutions that map business requirements to technical /system requirements for new projects. The incumbent serves as key advisor to the Professional Services team on all projects and is the subject matter expert on technical aspects of the business.
This position requires consensus building skills with a proven ability to think strategically in a rapidly evolving environment. This role requires a unique blend of strong technical and business knowledge, solid interpersonal communication skills, along with awareness of technology and industry trends.
Reporting to the Manager of Architecture, the Solution Architect will provide solution architecture designs and work with Software Architects and software development teams in the implementation lifecycle of the solutions he is responsible for.
• Partner with various business stakeholders and technology leaders to translate program requirements into technical solutions and system designs.
• Review requirements provided by the product and/or the R&D team and document solutions to meet them.
• Perform estimates for new work request in collaboration with the Product and Development teams.
• Perform architectural analysis, design and documentation for systems powering our products and services.
• Ensure potential architectural risks are assessed, mitigated and escalated to the appropriate governance bodies in a timely matter.
• Understands the organizational direction, goals and industry competitive environment to determine how architecture can add value to the organization and to business.
• Act as a mentor/coach to software architects to enable the individuals and the organization to develop a scalable and stable solution landscape.
• Supports the establishment and execution of the Technology and Architecture Governance.
• Makes expert recommendations and decisions clearly linked to the organization's strategy and financial goals.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 10 plus years’ experience in IT with at least 3 years as a Solution Architect, supporting complex technical environments; ideally in Workforce Management
• Experience with: Micro-services, distributed systems, data and object modeling, Java, big data, cloud, integration, messaging, information security and Identity Management technologies
• Experience in an Agile development environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to senior business and technology stakeholders
• TOGAF experience an asset