- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Data Analytics & Infrastructure
- Post Date: 09/21/2021
- Website: panoply.io
- Company Address: Isserles, 22, Tel Aviv, 67014
About PanoplyPanoply is a smart data warehouse that automates all three key aspects of the data analytics stack: data collection & transformation (ETL), database storage management, and query performance optimization. Panoply empowers anyone working with data analytics to quickly gain actionable insights on their own - without the need of IT and Engineering. Panoply is based in San Francisco and Tel Aviv, is privately held and funded by investors such as Intel Capital, 500 Startups, Blumberg Capital and C5 Capital.
Panoply’s analyst-centric cloud data platform unlocks sophisticated analytics without painful storageand pipeline management. Panoply’s no-code, low-maintenance solution eliminates the need for complex technical expertise when handling data.
As a member of the Applications team, you’ll help build and improve Panoply’s platform in several different ways. The Applications Team is responsible for the company’s web apps, key APIs and services. You’ll be working on a team of 3-4 developers using Node and React while building solutions for the backend as well as the frontend
- Design and implement client-side and server-side architecture
- Build cloud basedapps and services with an emphasis on scalability and performance
- Create, improve, and upgrade deployment processes and methodologies
- Review other team members’ code
- Write technical documentation
- Perform DevOps activities when necessary
- 5+ years of experience as full-stack developer
- 1 year of experience with ReactJS or similar frameworks
- Experience with AWS and/or GCP
- Experience with UI/UX
- Experience with relational/non-relational databases
- Experience working with Scrum/Agile methodology
- Experience with cloud based platforms such as AWS and GCP
Panoply’s mission is to empower every team with data. We’ve built the only end-to-end data management platform that makes it simple for everyone in a company to collect and access their data, enabling more data driven decisions.