- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 09/14/2021
- Website: hootsuite.com
- Company Address: 5 East 8th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V5T4S8
About HootsuiteHootsuite is trusted by more than 18 million customers and employees at more than 80% of the Fortune 1000. Our unparalleled expertise, customer insights at scale, and collaborative ecosystem help people and organizations succeed with social.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager - Scale to work with our small and medium-sized customers in order to positively impact the customer experience and Hootsuite’s customer retention rates. You will play a crucial role on Hootsuite’s Customer Success team, engaging our small and mid-market customers at multiple points in their customer journey. While based in Hootsuite's London office (post COVID19) or remotely across the UK (in accordance with Hootsuite's local employment entities), you will report to Manager, Customer Success, Commercial.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- You will lead and execute the initial product launch for our new Business Plan customers, including platform set-up and product training.
- Develop relationships and guide customers on their social journey as a trusted advisor, predominantly via video conferencing, email and video recordings
- Answer client questions relating to our product offering, contract details, and additional partner products
- Understand and articulate how the social media strategy of clients relates to and can be supported with Hootsuite product.
- Own adoption and positively impact retention rates of Hootsuite Business Plans and other products across multiple organizations
- Collaborate with members of our Sales department in order to advise customers on opportunities to increase the value they could find in additional solutions
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Full fluency in English and Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and presenting skills
- Strong knowledge of Social Media - Professional experience would be valuable.
- Technical competence and understanding of SaaS software
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task and finish short-term projects and to manage ongoing long-term strategies
- Proven success in growing existing accounts and/or handling client relationships
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
In all we do, our six guiding principles light the way:
Step Up: Show the world what it looks like to live and work by these guiding principles. #StepUp
One Team: Make Hootsuite a place where everyone feels safe, welcome, valued, and empowered to do their best work without compromising who they are. #OneTeam #FreeToBeMe
Customer Obsessed: Focus relentlessly on helping our customers succeed. #CustomerObsessed
Go Fast, Be Agile: Widen our competitive advantage by committing to speed and simplicity over perfection and complexity. #GoFastBeAgile
Play to Win: Commit to building an incredible, profitable company for our customers, our employees, and our stakeholders. #PlayToWin #NoExcuses
Neighbours & Allies: Give back to our communities and be an ally. #SocialForGood #Allies
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.