Director, Product Partnerships (Ecosystem & Solution Architecture)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 09/20/2021
- Website: hootsuite.com
- Company Address: 5 East 8th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V5T4S8
About HootsuiteHootsuite is trusted by more than 18 million customers and employees at more than 80% of the Fortune 1000. Our unparalleled expertise, customer insights at scale, and collaborative ecosystem help people and organizations succeed with social.
We’re looking for an experienced partnership leader to drive our ecosystem & product partnerships strategy. In this role you will continue to build a world class ecosystem & integration experience for our diverse customer base. You will establish and implement strategic plans and objectives. You will interact and influence a wide range of stakeholder groups across Hootsuite. This role will report to our VP, Product Partnerships.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build and manage Hootsuite’s ecosystem and customer integration experience. Set and achieve a strategy, vision, revenue targets and objectives in partnership with Product, Development and Product Marketing functions
- Drive, mentor, and motivate the organization to focus on building Hootsuite as a true platform - think API first in everything we build
- Provide framework and direction to the team designing and presenting integration-driven solutions, architectures and roadmaps to bring customer value to life, help customers meet their objectives, and in turn to support Hootsuite meet its renewal and net new sales targets
- Own the creation, evolution and communication of Hootsuite’s Ecosystem roadmap, strategic and tactical plans - aligned with our mission, business goals, and customer needs.
- You and your team will partner with sales to conduct functional and technical discovery sessions with customers
- Lead by example while hiring, managing, guiding and mentoring Technical Partner Managers and Solutions Architects. Perform full scope of people management practices, including performance management and DE&I.
- Build and refine scalable processes, models and frameworks to drive efficiency, effectiveness, and collaboration with other teams.
- Build a world class ecosystem that attracts and retains the best ISV partners, ecosystem developers & service partners
- Execute the commercialization of Hootsuite’s product partnerships
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 15+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Extensive senior partnership and/or product experience, preferably in high-growth and fast-paced B2B SaaS environments
- Exemplary track record as people leader who has consistently built, led and developed high performing teams
- Experience building ecosystems, working with API’s, developing and recruiting partners at scale
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results.
- Accountability: holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Negotiation: successfully obtains commitment to a solution or idea, while maintaining integrity and relationships
- Open Communication: you are able to clearly convey thoughts, both written and verbally,
listen attentively and ask questions for clarification and understanding
- You are a trustworthy and authentic leader who has extensive experience developing and managing a high performance team.
- Builds inclusive, cohesive teams which apply diversity to achieve common goals.
- Capably delivers results through others, is good at establishing clear direction, helping others achieve their best work.
- Identifies key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision, builds an integrated plan for course of action to accomplish this vision.
- Challenges and supports others to create results but also develop new capabilities.
- Successfully develops the capacity and capability of team and individuals on the team through coaching
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
In all we do, our six guiding principles light the way:
Step Up: Show the world what it looks like to live and work by these guiding principles. #StepUp
One Team: Make Hootsuite a place where everyone feels safe, welcome, valued, and empowered to do their best work without compromising who they are. #OneTeam #FreeToBeMe
Customer Obsessed: Focus relentlessly on helping our customers succeed. #CustomerObsessed
Go Fast, Be Agile: Widen our competitive advantage by committing to speed and simplicity over perfection and complexity. #GoFastBeAgile
Play to Win: Commit to building an incredible, profitable company for our customers, our employees, and our stakeholders. #PlayToWin #NoExcuses
Neighbours & Allies: Give back to our communities and be an ally. #SocialForGood #Allies
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.