- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 09/14/2021
- Website: hootsuite.com
- Company Address: 5 East 8th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V5T4S8
About HootsuiteHootsuite is trusted by more than 18 million customers and employees at more than 80% of the Fortune 1000. Our unparalleled expertise, customer insights at scale, and collaborative ecosystem help people and organizations succeed with social.
We’re looking for a Growth Account Executive to partner with current clients to strategically build on existing relationships and grow Hootsuite's existing clients. You’ll achieve this by up-selling and cross selling of both Hootsuite and partner products in your book of business. Based out of the Vancouver office (Post Covid-19), you will be reporting into the Senior Manager, Commercial Sales.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Connect and engage with existing commercial accounts and introduce them to new solutions from Hootsuite and Partners with the goal of selling new incremental contracts.
- Continuously liaising with the Customer Success team on strategy to maximize each account
- Increase the annual recurring revenue of our customers
- Lean on internal subject matter experts to provide customer value in all stages of the deal cycle
- Exhibit passion for customer success by understanding the product-market fit and applying this towards problem solving for your customers’ unique needs
- Proactively seek out market information in order to effectively develop rapport with customers
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Proven B2B sales experience OR up-sell/cross-sell account management experience (experience in software is considered an asset)
- Success in sales forecasting monthly and quarterly
- Strong business acumen and ability to focus on client business value, ROI, and customer solutions
- Experience in creating sales strategies inclusive of 3rd party solutions
- Experience managing deals larger than 30K USD
- Strong communication and presentation skills (phone, video, email)
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Negotiation: successfully obtains commitment to a solution or idea, while maintaining integrity and relationships
- Perseverance: pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish—doesn’t give up
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Interpersonal Savvy: relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
In all we do, our six guiding principles light the way:
Step Up: Show the world what it looks like to live and work by these guiding principles. #StepUp
One Team: Make Hootsuite a place where everyone feels safe, welcome, valued, and empowered to do their best work without compromising who they are. #OneTeam #FreeToBeMe
Customer Obsessed: Focus relentlessly on helping our customers succeed. #CustomerObsessed
Go Fast, Be Agile: Widen our competitive advantage by committing to speed and simplicity over perfection and complexity. #GoFastBeAgile
Play to Win: Commit to building an incredible, profitable company for our customers, our employees, and our stakeholders. #PlayToWin #NoExcuses
Neighbours & Allies: Give back to our communities and be an ally. #SocialForGood #Allies
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.