HRIS Analyst (12 month contract)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 09/14/2021
- Website: hootsuite.com
- Company Address: 5 East 8th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V5T4S8
About HootsuiteHootsuite is trusted by more than 18 million customers and employees at more than 80% of the Fortune 1000. Our unparalleled expertise, customer insights at scale, and collaborative ecosystem help people and organizations succeed with social.
We’re looking for a HRIS Analyst to be our first point of contact for Hootsuite’s HRIS platform and related processes across our global functions. You’ll be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day administration of our HRIS system (Workday) and will be the subject matter expert on all HRIS related issues for internal clients. In addition, you will help maximize technological capabilities to reduce manual processes, and serve as a resource for process-improvement tasks. While based in Hootsuite’s Vancouver or Toronto office (post COVID19) or remotely across Canada (in accordance with Hootsuite's local employment entities), you will report to the Manager, People Operations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support the full range of Human Resource Information System (HRIS) functions, including systems analysis, development, maintenance, and administration on projects
- Develop, implement, update and maintain the human resources information system (HRIS) to ensure data integrity and integration with other systems
- Create efficiencies through understanding system capabilities and streamlining processes
- Provide technical support on HRIS practices and innovations and ensures that all applications comply with legal requirements
- Manage the testing, implementation and maintenance of new or modified human resources systems to meet the organization's ongoing needs
- Identify, analyze and propose changes to current processes to improve operations of assigned People functions areas
- Serve as a subject matter expert providing advice to staff and management, consistent with employee standards and legislative guidelines
- Configure, document and audit user security
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Several years of HR/People experience with distinct HRIS experience
- Strong knowledge of Workday
- Experience within a multi-jurisdictional corporate environment
- Extremely well organized and exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced / expert knowledge of Excel
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
In all we do, our six guiding principles light the way:
Step Up: Show the world what it looks like to live and work by these guiding principles. #StepUp
One Team: Make Hootsuite a place where everyone feels safe, welcome, valued, and empowered to do their best work without compromising who they are. #OneTeam #FreeToBeMe
Customer Obsessed: Focus relentlessly on helping our customers succeed. #CustomerObsessed
Go Fast, Be Agile: Widen our competitive advantage by committing to speed and simplicity over perfection and complexity. #GoFastBeAgile
Play to Win: Commit to building an incredible, profitable company for our customers, our employees, and our stakeholders. #PlayToWin #NoExcuses
Neighbours & Allies: Give back to our communities and be an ally. #SocialForGood #Allies
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.