- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 09/14/2021
- Website: hootsuite.com
- Company Address: 5 East 8th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V5T4S8
About HootsuiteHootsuite is trusted by more than 18 million customers and employees at more than 80% of the Fortune 1000. Our unparalleled expertise, customer insights at scale, and collaborative ecosystem help people and organizations succeed with social.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative (German Speaker) to be the first point of contact for “warm” or marketing-generated leads from our Demand Generation and Growth Marketing teams. You’ll be working on driving inbound pipeline for the Enterprise Sales Organization as a whole and frequently work with both Sales and Marketing to continually improve customer experience and the sales process. You will aim to understand the needs and goals of each customer in order to best align them with the appropriate resources or internal teams for follow-up. While based in Hootsuite’s London office, or remotely in the UK or Germany, you will report to Manager, Sales Development.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide an excellent customer experience with each point of contact, and reach out multiple times to each lead to drive connection
- Immediately follow-up to arrange or facilitate a sales driven call
- Aim to understand the needs and goals of each customer in order to best align them with the appropriate resources or internal teams for follow-up
- Drive inbound pipeline for the Enterprise Sales Organization as a whole and frequently work with both Sales and Marketing to continually improve customer experience and the sales process
- Continually follow-up with and monitor passed leads, to ensure a consistent customer experience and momentum with follow-up time.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Full fluency in German & English
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Perseverance: pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish—doesn’t give up
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Uncovering the needs of potential clients over the phone and aligning them with the appropriate solution
- Paying attention to details and having an applied curiosity for business routines
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
In all we do, our six guiding principles light the way:
Step Up: Show the world what it looks like to live and work by these guiding principles. #StepUp
One Team: Make Hootsuite a place where everyone feels safe, welcome, valued, and empowered to do their best work without compromising who they are. #OneTeam #FreeToBeMe
Customer Obsessed: Focus relentlessly on helping our customers succeed. #CustomerObsessed
Go Fast, Be Agile: Widen our competitive advantage by committing to speed and simplicity over perfection and complexity. #GoFastBeAgile
Play to Win: Commit to building an incredible, profitable company for our customers, our employees, and our stakeholders. #PlayToWin #NoExcuses
Neighbours & Allies: Give back to our communities and be an ally. #SocialForGood #Allies
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.