Senior Manager, Product & Solutions Marketing
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 09/14/2021
- Website: hootsuite.com
- Company Address: 5 East 8th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V5T4S8
About HootsuiteHootsuite is trusted by more than 18 million customers and employees at more than 80% of the Fortune 1000. Our unparalleled expertise, customer insights at scale, and collaborative ecosystem help people and organizations succeed with social.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager of Product & Solutions Marketing to help us evolve the story of our expanding products and solutions in Social Customer Care. The Senior Manager, Product & Solutions Marketing will work to elevate the position of our current solutions, provide direct leadership and guidance to Product Marketing Managers, as well as ensuring optimal market fit and strong value to our customers with future go-to-markets. While based in Hootsuite’s office (post COVID19) or remotely across Canada (in accordance with Hootsuite's local employment entities), you will report to Senior Director, Product Marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build strong working relationships with Product Management and Development to ensure an aligned product strategy, roadmap and messaging.
- Develop and deliver compelling product line go-to-market strategies establishing differentiated market positions, compelling positioning and messaging and build demand and market awareness of the company’s market-leading solutions.
- Manage, mentor and grow Product Marketing Managers. Provide leadership to the team focusing on performance improvement and staff development of team members.
- Define, lead and oversee our solutions marketing, combining products with messaging and positioning targeting relevant audiences to create maximum customer:market fit
- Be the expert for your product portfolio internally and externally bringing market and customer insights as well as competitive intelligence for your product line together to help drive future product direction.
- Maintain strong cross-functional alignment across Marketing, Sales, and Product Management to ensure a tight and cohesive go-to-market across your portfolio.
- Uplevel product and solution knowledge across all internal stakeholders, and elevate all components of product marketing including messaging, positioning, competitive differentiation to maintain our market position.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Significant product marketing experience with increasing responsibilities within a SaaS and/or software environment.
- Demonstrated experience coaching and mentoring teams
- Extensive knowledge of the customer/social care industry
- Strong practical understanding of all components of Product Management from product inception through launch and to commercial success.
- Strong experience across multiple disciplines of marketing including (but not limited to) digital marketing, demand generation, field marketing, and customer marketing.
- A proven track record of successful go-to-market strategies and execution (ideally across different customer sets).
- Process/Project Management: skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished.
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results.
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects.
- Builds inclusive, cohesive teams which apply diversity to achieve common goals.
- Capably delivers results through others, is good at establishing clear direction, helping others achieve their best work.
- Identifies key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision; Builds an integrated plan for course of action to accomplish this vision.
- Challenges and supports others to create results but also develop new capabilities.
- Successfully develops the capacity and capability of team and individuals on the team
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
In all we do, our six guiding principles light the way:
Step Up: Show the world what it looks like to live and work by these guiding principles. #StepUp
One Team: Make Hootsuite a place where everyone feels safe, welcome, valued, and empowered to do their best work without compromising who they are. #OneTeam #FreeToBeMe
Customer Obsessed: Focus relentlessly on helping our customers succeed. #CustomerObsessed
Go Fast, Be Agile: Widen our competitive advantage by committing to speed and simplicity over perfection and complexity. #GoFastBeAgile
Play to Win: Commit to building an incredible, profitable company for our customers, our employees, and our stakeholders. #PlayToWin #NoExcusesNeighbours & Allies: Give back to our communities and be an ally. #SocialForGood #Allies