- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Data Analytics & Infrastructure
- Post Date: 01/08/2022
- Website: sealights.io
- Company Address: 1775 Tysons Blvd 5th Floor, Tysons, Virginia, NE, 22102
About SealightsSeaLights is the #1 Quality Intelligence Platform for software development.
SeaLights revolutionizes enterprise software quality at scale. SeaLights’ Platform enables automated identification and control of every Quality Risk across the entire delivery pipeline, for every single software change.
We’re looking for a Backend Team Leader to join our Engineering department. In this role, you’ll be responsible for recruiting and managing a team of engineers responsible for our Platform & Infra team. As part of this team, you will be challenged to innovate and create a unique system that allows us to identify, classify and prioritize possible bugs or risky areas in a customer’s code.
On a regular day, you’ll be using Git, Typescript, NodeJS, AWS. As part of the day-to-day, you’ll collaborate with Engineers, Product, DevOps, and other functional areas of the company.
Let’s change the way Software Quality is being done. By developers, for developers.
- Recruit and manage a team of software engineers responsible for the development of the Sealights’ cloud platform and infrastructures.
- Provide technical authority to your team by demonstrating a hands-on leadership style (at least 50% hands-on).
- Work closely with our Product, DevOps, and fellow engineers to design and deliver an outstanding product. Your opinion counts!
- Be part and contribute to our Engineering culture: Produce production-grade code by writing tests, automate processes, pair programming and code reviews, participate in brainstorming sessions, and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms, and products.
- 7+ years working as a developer, preferably Typescript but not limited to. Experience with other high-level languages such as Golang, Python, C#, and Java is also acceptable.
- Highly experienced designing and implementing a microservices architecture, on a cloud. AWS is preferred, but not limited to.
- Experience in infrastructure development - a strong advantage.
- Experience in people management in a similar role - an advantage.
- Passion for code craftsmanship.