- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 09/14/2021
- Website: namogoo.com
- Company Address: 745 Atlantic Ave , Boston, MA , 02111
About NamogooNamogoo is pioneering the market of Customer Hijacking Prevention. Namogoo’s disruptive technology identifies and blocks unauthorized ads injected into consumer web sessions that divert customers to competitor offerings, hurting conversion rates and damaging brand equity.
Namogoo is hiring an experienced Account Executive to generate new revenue in the Midmarket and SMB markets worldwide.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- Native English speaker-MUST
- 2+ years of successful sales experience in digital software sales, selling b2b2c preferred-MUST.
- Be a winner - we are looking for someone who is used to being the best.
- Be organized - a highly organized and dedicated salesperson is always successful.
- Be honest - you will be the face of our company, we need you to set customer expectations correctly.
- Put your heart into it - bring your energy and your smile - empathize with the customers so you can find their pain points, confidently handle objections, and persuade them to work with you to solve their problems.
- Be nimble - We are expanding our market and our product offering, you will need to be flexible, to learn fast, and to adapt quickly under pressure as well as have the flexibility of working U.S. hours.
What You'll Do
- Generate new revenue in the Midmarket and SMB markets worldwide by being responsible for the funnel from the time leads come in through onboarding.
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue targets, generating own pipeline when necessary via outbound or existing rolodex.
- Work closely with the Business Development and Marketing teams to target effectively.
- Maintain excellent SalesForce hygiene and provide accurate forecasts.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!