- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Data Analytics & Infrastructure
- Post Date: 09/20/2021
- Website: nexla.com
- Company Address: N Ellsworth Ave, San Mateo, California 94401, US
About NexlaSay “Goodbye” to fragmented data solutions cobbled together from point tools
Say “Hello” to the modern way to data
Nexla’s continuous intelligence delivers automation and universal connectivity for data operations. The result is an intuitive and seamless approach aligned to user workflows. Working with your favorite governance, catalog, and AIOps solution gets even easier with Nexla.
Nexla is looking for passionate, talented solutions engineers to help our customers build best in class data integrations using the Nexla platform.
The right candidate for this position is customer oriented with strong communication and technical skills. You must be able to demonstrate deep technical expertise and clearly articulate technical topics even to non-technical audiences. You should have the willingness and ability to continuously learn and update skills and keep aware of industry trends in the data integration and data management space.
This role requires the candidate to possess or have a willingness to develop a strong understanding of Docker, Mesos and Kafka.
As a solutions engineer, you will…
- Be singularly focused on customer problems
- Be responsible for new customer onboarding
- Configure the Nexla platform for customer's specific Data Operation needs
- Maintain awareness of internal roadmap and new product features to evangelize with customers
- Distill and advocate for customer interests, needs, and product feedback to Product and Engineering
- Build automation and monitoring tools for production data pipelines
- Provide technical support for POCs and customer issues
- Support sales team in technical meetings
- 4 - 6 years of overall experience with minimum one year of direct customer facing experience
- Prior experience deploying SaaS tools, preferably in the data integration space
- A minimum of 2 years of programming experience with Python
- Experience with integrating with 3rd party REST/SOAP APIs
- Proficiency in working and developing on Linux and expertise in Unix shell scripting
- Prior experience working with AWS Redshift and AWS S3
- Familiarity with more than one relational databases with excellent SQL skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent professional experience)
Nexla is an equal opportunity employer committed to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive work space. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We are only able to consider candidates who are authorized to work in the United States, and can work in the San Francisco Bay Area.