- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Data Analytics & Infrastructure
- Post Date: 01/08/2022
- Website: sealights.io
- Company Address: 1775 Tysons Blvd 5th Floor, Tysons, Virginia, NE, 22102
About SealightsSeaLights is the #1 Quality Intelligence Platform for software development.
SeaLights is looking for a self-motivated and proactive Customer Success Manager.
The ideal candidate is a relationship builder, a people person, and has experience managing multiple stakeholders.
This role oversees the lifecycle of customers from onboarding to renewal. As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll act as a trusted partner to our customers, transforming their use of SeaLights into tangible business value.
- Build relationships with decision-makers and economic buyers to uncover business needs and priorities to establish a succession plan for your accounts
- Serve as the trusted point of contact for SeaLights’ customers throughout the lifecycle, beginning from the point of sale and extending through onboarding, business reviews, project success, and renewals
- Collaborate with the SeaLights Sales team in strategizing your accounts’ growth
- Proactively engage each account to identify risks and to ensure that every SeaLights functionality and offering is being leveraged, maximizing the value of each SeaLights subscription.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels within the customer organization.
- Execute Business Reviews, training, check-in calls, and feature implementation
- Assess client health and develop strategies to mitigate churn with proactive health plans
- Define timelines, milestones, and success criteria, while ensuring that they are successfully achieved
- Partner with engineering teams in architecting and orchestrating customer requests
- Working closely with Engineering, product management, customer support, and sales teams
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to promote internal advocacy
- Have a positive, self-starter attitude with absolute willingness to go the extra mile and exceed expectations
- Proven experience with owning customer’s renewals and expansions
- Be a great team player
- Excellent customer facing skills: training, coaching, discussion management, conflict resolution, and ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- 3+ years of relevant CS / AM SaaS experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, as well as business and technical acumen
- English at a native level
Nice to have
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, CI/CD ecosystem, and/or related field
- Enterprise AM/CSM experience (Fortune 500 companies)
- Productivity tools implementation experience (e.g. Project management tools, BI, others)