- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Data Analytics & Infrastructure
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: pachyderm.io
- Company Address: 1161 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA, 94103
About PachydermPachyderm is an open source data science platform that combines Data Lineage with End-to-End Pipelines on Kubernetes, engineered for the enterprise. And… It’s open source!
At Pachyderm, we're building an open-source enterprise-grade Data Foundation for Machine Learning that lets our customers deploy and manage multi-stage, language-agnostic data pipelines while maintaining complete reproducibility and lineage. Our system, developed with open source roots, shifts the paradigm of Machine Learning development by providing reproducibility, data lineage, and opportunity for true collaboration. Pachyderm utilizes modern technologies like Docker and Kubernetes to build an entirely new method of analyzing data. Offered both as an in-house solution as well as hosted-service, Pachyderm brings together version-control for data with the tools to build scalable end-to-end ML/AI pipelines while empowering users to use any language, framework, or tool they want. If you want to learn more about our grand vision, read what has become our "manifesto."
Pachyderm is a rapidly growing, early-stage company funded by the top VC’s — Benchmark, Decibel, M12, and YCombinator. Like many modern companies, Pachyderm embraces a “Remote-first” approach to growing our team. It gives us a huge advantage in hiring top talent and diverse talent across the country while giving our team members the flexibility to work from anywhere.
Pachyderm is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive our product marketing strategy, and shape our go-to-market approach. You’ll work closely with customers to gain key insights, and use those to define our core messaging and positioning. You’ll partner with our sales, demand generation, evangelism, and success teams to drive revenue and adoption.
This role includes significant content creation and close collaboration with surrounding teams. A passion for technical writing, strong understanding of solutions selling, and ability to create visually-compelling marketing content are important.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Tell the Pachyderm story through carefully crafted positioning and messaging that effectively communicates our unique value proposition
- Build detailed personas and use cases by working closely with customers to gain a deep understanding of their pain points and goals
- Develop and maintain effective sales enablement materials including sales presentations and competitive briefs
- Lead the successful launch of new products and campaigns working cross functionally with product management, engineering and customer facing teams
- Author content for product and solution pages, blogs, white papers and case studies
- Represent Pachyderm at market events, conferences, webinars, and customer briefings
- 5+ years of experience working with enterprise software
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Previous success in fast-moving and highly technical environments
- Experience working directly with customers, and proven success enabling enterprise sales teams
- Excellent writing and communication skills with the ability to craft compelling narratives and strong enablement content. This role include meaningful content generation
- Experience in marketing to one of more of the following domains desired: DevOps, MLOps, AI/ML
- Metrics-focused and detail-oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or comparable degree is a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 30% (In a non-pandemic world, of course)