- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 06/10/2021
- Website: workjam.com
- Company Address: 388 St-Jacques, Floor 9, Montréal, QC, H2Y 1S1
About WorkJamWorkJam empowers the digital workplace with shift-based and hourly workers to manage and optimize their employee-employer relationship.
WorkJam is leading the charge in redefining the digital workplace for the hourly-work economy. Our team possesses passion, energy, and the drive to both win and to make a difference in the world.
Bring your competitive spirit, your love of innovation, and your desire to be at the forefront of an evolutionary change in our digital workforce. Now is the time to become a leader in an exciting, fast growing company where your ideas, passion and commitment to excellence will have a direct impact on the products that we build, the new markets we create and the people that we engage.
In accordance with our company values, candidates must be respectful and inclusive of others. At WorkJam, we strive to be honest, respectful, caring, and humble. We encourage healthy debate and differences of opinion. We share information openly and proactively. We know it takes people with different ideas, strengths, interests, and cultural backgrounds to make our company succeed.
Join our team for an intellectually challenging, fun and rewarding career as we transform the digital workplace!
About the WorkJam Platform
WorkJam is the leading employee engagement suite empowering the digital workplace for shift-based, hourly and non-desk workers. WorkJam manages and optimizes the entire employee-employer cycle with dynamic mobile communication and workforce management to drive operational efficiency and productivity. Learn more about WorkJam at WorkJam.com.
What you’ll be doing
Manage the end-to-end recruiting process in the identification and assessment of external talent using creative and proactive sourcing strategies for technology-based jobs.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies to source the best talent.
- Source, recruit, build relationships, interview and fill open positions in a fast-paced environment.
- Source potential candidates using various approaches and platforms for job openings.
- Work with and manage outside recruiting agencies including schedule and budget.
- Have thorough knowledge and understanding of the tech sector and trends; understand, meet, and exceed the operational targets and goals.
- Build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
- Keep up to date on best practices, market trends and competition on talent acquisition.
- Supervise Talent Acquisition Coordinator.
- Ensure job descriptions are kept up to date by Talent Acquisition Coordinator.
- Oversee the maintenance of documentation, filing, and tracking of candidates for open roles.
- Oversee the preparation of offer letters, background checks and references.
What you need to bring to this position
- Bachelor’s degree in a HR related field is an asset.
- 7-10 years of professional full cycle recruiting experience.
- Experience hiring internationally.
- Knowledge of global recruitment practices.
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for these roles.
- Proven experience in using innovative and proactive sourcing techniques to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles (e.g. Dev Ops, Java Dev…).
- Bilingual, French and English spoken and written.
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines.
- Ability to lead through influence by creating and inspiring trust with your interactions with internal and external partners.
- Supervisory experience.
- Organized with excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion in dealing with sensitive matters.
- Competitive compensation.
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance.
- A dynamic and inclusive culture.
- A supportive team who will encourage your professional growth and development.
- Amazing and growing culture.