- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 06/10/2021
- Website: workjam.com
- Company Address: 388 St-Jacques, Floor 9, Montréal, QC, H2Y 1S1
About WorkJamWorkJam empowers the digital workplace with shift-based and hourly workers to manage and optimize their employee-employer relationship.
WorkJam is leading the charge in redefining employee engagement for the hourly-work economy. Bring your competitive spirit, your love of innovation, and your desire to be at the forefront of an evolutionary change in our digital workforce. Now is the time to become a part of an exciting company where your ideas, passion and commitment to excellence will have a direct impact on the products that we build, the new markets we create and the people that we engage.
In accordance with our company values, candidates must demonstrate accountability for their actions. At WorkJam, we lead by example, deliver our very best in all we do, put our ego aside, aspire for selflessness and are accountable for our actions and results. We admit mistakes and learn from them.
About the WorkJam platform
WorkJam’s mobile-first digital workplace platform is enabling employers across the globe to better communicate with their hourly workers, enhance employee self-service and improve the customer experience through a more motivated and engaged staff. For employees, WorkJam delivers more control over their schedule providing improved work-life balance, as well as the opportunity to develop skills and maximize their economic well-being.
As a Project Manager you will play a key role in helping plan, execute, monitor and control, and close projects. You will also help prepare for future projects by documenting and sharing lessons learned from past projects.
• Manage project activities throughout lifecycle, including proper scoping, the allocation of adequate resources, scheduling, project documentation, budget, and other factors necessary for success
• Use technical judgement to drive project delivery, challenge proposals and build consensus;
• Providing progress updates to the Program Director
• Managing relationships and communication with all project stakeholders
• Providing clear ownership and visibility of the resolution of all project risks and issues
• Providing regular, constructive feedback to project team members and their line managers
• Engage teams and developers and participate in sprint planning, reviews and daily scrums;
• Participate in our continuous effort for process improvement;
• Facilitate and organize efficient internal and client-facing project meetings;
• Work as a liaison between cross-functional teams, various internal teams and third parties.
• 8-10 years of experience managing software development projects (Web & Mobile);
• Solid working experience in project management and delivery of projects in an agile environment (SCRUM, Kanban)
• Excellent communication skills (French and English)
• Experience working with cross-functional, multidisciplinary teams;
• Exceptionally well-organized, pragmatic, and transparent;
• Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences;
• Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners;
• Project Management Professional (PMP), CSM/PSM is an asset.
• Strong technical background, university/college diploma or equivalent experience in a technical field;