- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 06/10/2021
- Website: workjam.com
- Company Address: 388 St-Jacques, Floor 9, Montréal, QC, H2Y 1S1
About WorkJamWorkJam empowers the digital workplace with shift-based and hourly workers to manage and optimize their employee-employer relationship.
WorkJam is leading the charge in redefining employee engagement for the hourly-work economy.
Bring your competitive spirit, your love of innovation, and your desire to be at the forefront of an evolutionary change in our digital workforce. Now is the time to become a part of an exciting company where your ideas, passion and commitment to excellence will have a direct impact on the products that we build, the new markets we create and the people that we engage.
Join our team for an intellectually challenging, fun and rewarding career as we transform the digital workplace.
Our team is passionate about building technology that improves people’s lives. While we constantly push each other to perform and innovate, we enjoy a collaborative environment where we often let loose and have fun. Join our team for an intellectually challenging, fun and rewarding career as we transform the field of hourly workforce management.
What you will be doing:
• Develop and maintain a robust architecture for a feature-complex native iOS app
• Indulge in pure Swift development for new feature sets (migrating older Obj-C code as needed)
• Collaborate with a team of experienced engineers, designers and QA professionals
• Work closely with your Android peers to ensure consistency across mobile platforms.
What you need to bring to this position:
• 3+ years of extensive native iOS app development
• Recognized experience in Swift development
• Practical experience implementing RESTful web services and JSON
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, thread safety, caching and network session management
• Comfortable working with programmatic UI
• Experience with iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
• Desire to build clean, maintainable, testable code
• Experience with commonly used 3rd party libraries and services
• HTTP, XML Web Services experience an advantage
• Recognized experience in Obj-C development
• Good understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Good understanding of Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket).
• Collaborative skills - works well in a team, or individual setting
• Problem solver and critical thinker
• Quality driven, customer focused
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Published an application to the Apple Store
• Knowledge of VIPER