- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Data Analytics & Infrastructure
- Post Date: 06/10/2021
- Website: sqream.com
- Company Address: 12 Yad Harutzim St., Tel Aviv, 6770005
About SQream TechnologiesSQream Technologies is the company behind SQream DB, the fastest GPU-accelerated data warehouse.
SQream is developing a leading edge DB as a service in the cloud, supporting all major cloud providers. In its current form, SQream deals with the largest data sets, those that defeat the current market leaders. We’re currently transitioning our product to the cloud.
SQream DB is high throughput, highly scalable transactional, backend system and we need an individual with experience with such systems.
- Design and plan software product architecture
- Present architecture concept to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure correct implementation of architectural concept throughout the product development
- hands-on development
- Act as the R&D product expert, understanding the product in terms of its requirements, purpose, and need in the market
- Interface with R&D Groups (including Product Managers), Sales, Customer Support and Services
- BSc or a Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience as a software architect (at least 3 years) and as a software developer (at least 12 years).
- Practical experience/knowledge in software architecture
- Keep current on new technologies and make recommendations on the future direction as it relates to performance engineering as well as apply latest techniques and industry best practices
- Experience working with at least one of the public cloud providers (AWS, GCP, AZURE)
- Ability to take into account the broader picture while still diving into details
- Key skills include the ability to organize, analyze and resolve risks, execute a project plan and communicate status accurately and timely
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile development methodology
- Experience to write technical design documents and provide support through the development life cycle
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills