- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Data Analytics & Infrastructure
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: pachyderm.io
- Company Address: 1161 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA, 94103
About PachydermPachyderm is an open source data science platform that combines Data Lineage with End-to-End Pipelines on Kubernetes, engineered for the enterprise. And… It’s open source!
At Pachyderm, we're building an open-source enterprise-grade data science / ML OPS platform that lets you deploy and manage multi-stage, language-agnostic data pipelines while maintaining complete reproducibility and provenance. Our system, developed with open source roots, shifts the paradigm of data science workflows by providing reproducibility, data provenance, and opportunity for true collaboration. Pachyderm utilizes modern technologies like Docker and Kubernetes to build an entirely new method of analyzing data. Offered both as an in-house solution as well as SaaS service, Pachyderm brings together version-control for data with the tools to build scalable end-to-end ML/AI pipelines while empowering users to use any language, framework, or tool they want. If you want to learn more about our grand vision, read what has become our "manifesto."
Pachyderm is a rapidly growing, early-stage company funded by the top VC’s — Benchmark, Decibel, M12, and YCombinator. Like many modern companies, Pachyderm embraces a “Remote-first” approach to growing our team. It gives us a huge advantage in hiring top talent and diverse talent across the country while giving our team members the flexibility to work from anywhere.
The Role/Specific Responsibilities:
- Generate new sales opportunities by outbound prospecting into Target Accounts
- Create interest/demand through outbound channels e.g. phone, email, and social media
- Work closely with Account Executives to improve deal flow and grow pipeline
- Meet / exceed quarterly goals
- Efficient activity prioritization and independent decision making are critical skills
- Be output/results oriented and always look to improve the output to effort equation.
- Collaborate and provide feedback with Marketing & Sales leadership to improve messaging, content, strategy and results
- Provide prospect/customer feedback to Product & Marketing teams to influence strategy.
- You’re ready to bring your skills to a startup
- 2-3 years of Outbound Sales Development experience with proven results
- Preferred experience selling into a highly technical data oriented customer base as well as, into DevOps and Engineering lines of business (think New Relic, not LinkedIn)
- Ability to connect and develop strong prospect/client relationships
- Desire to help build a high performance sales organization that exceeds goals
- Willingness to take ownership and execute - can work independently
- Strong communication skills and excellent organizational ability
- SFDC, Outreach, Zoom, GSuite