- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 10/12/2021
- Website: yotpo.com
- Company Address: 33 W. 19th Street, New York, NY, 10010
About YotpoYotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you’ll play a critical role in developing and executing scalable hiring strategies to support the continued growth of our business. You will be responsible for the full recruitment life cycle, including sourcing, driving candidate pipeline, nurturing authentic relationships with candidates, and guiding strong hiring manager partnerships.
We have big plans for 2021, and the Talent Acquisition team has massive impact through building high performing teams to support our continued success. As a member of our globally distributed People team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on initiatives to enhance our processes, employer brand, DEI and candidate experience.
If you shop online, you’ve likely used Yotpo. We’re the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Patagonia, Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate growth and create loyal customers. We’re a Series E, Forbes Cloud 100 company and perennial Best Place to Work with offices in New York, London, Boston, Sofia, and Tel Aviv.
- Own full life-cycle talent acquisition: actively source, recruit and hire across a range of internal departments.
- Partner with and coach hiring managers to develop hiring plans for each open position from candidate identification through close.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to create, improve and implement innovative recruiting strategies to support hiring goals, create a world class candidate experience and continue to build employer brand.
- Source and identify qualified candidates from a variety of sources including: direct sourcing, referrals, and other creative, sourcing strategies to ensure a consistent top-of-the-funnel pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Build strong relationships with both active and passive candidates, and work to continually improve our candidate experience.
- Implement structured, competency-based interview plans with a focus on removing bias from the process.
- Be data driven and routinely measure tool usage and ROI of sourcing platforms, vendors and productivity tools.
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience; 2+ years of internal recruiting at a high tech organization.
- Experience using recruiting tools and resources such as: ATS (we use Greenhouse), LinkedIn Recruiter, Entelo, etc.
- Demonstrated success running DEI focused recruitment processes, training, partnerships and programming.
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to work at a high pace, with competing, and changing priorities.
- Proven ability to coach and influence key stakeholders.
- Effective interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills.
Bonus points for:
- Experience fast growing tech start up / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
- Experience hiring go to market teams (Sales, CS, Partnerships, etc).
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity.
- Meet the team: Danielle Colanto, Gavin Davis, Amanda Treese, Meredith Buzin, Zach Murakami
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, Yotpo programming includes diversity & inclusion efforts, a mentorship program, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work. You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.