- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 10/12/2021
- Website: yotpo.com
- Company Address: 33 W. 19th Street, New York, NY, 10010
About YotpoYotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships.
Yotpo is an eCommerce marketing platform offering integrated solutions for Loyalty & Referrals, SMS Marketing, Reviews, and Visual UGC — saving time and increasing ROI for brands of all sizes.
We lately announced the completion of a $230 million Series F financing round.
As we keep building more products and enhancing our existing ones, we are looking to build top-notch frontend infrastructure that will allow us to create better experiences for our customers, and do so at a faster pace. We’re looking for a frontend expert who can innovate, plan and execute that vision while working with and leading others in the process.
As part of your role you will:
- Create roadmaps and vision for Yotpo’s frontend infrastructure.
- Research future technologies and initiate POCs
- Design and implement complex architecture serving Yotpo’s product lines
- Work closely with the teams and lead executions for complex projects
- Work closely with the product design team on building a design system
- Be part of the technical leadership forums and guilds of Yotpo and help shape Yotpo’s technological future
- Mentor developers in the team and across the R&D
The ideal candidate is a true team player with leadership skills and a passion for frontend and cutting-edge technologies.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of frontend development
- Experience in building frontend infrastructure
- Experience in modern frontend frameworks, particularly Angular
- Familiarity with standard front-end toolkits such as: Webpack, Yarn, npm etc.
- Experience with testing frameworks (unit and e2e) such as: Jasmine, Karma, Jest, Cypres
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills