- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Transportation & Mobility
- Post Date: 04/28/2021
- Website: www.slync.io
- Company Address:
About Slync.ioSlync.io is an intelligent logistics operating platform that delivers Logistics Orchestration™ to transform the way shippers, logistics service providers, and carriers manage global operational issues and multi-enterprise data. An API-first platform, Slync.io connects disparate systems, ingests structured and unstructured datasets, orchestrates teams and automates processes seamlessly together for multi-enterprise transparency and frictionless collaboration for your end-to-end logistics network. Slync.io is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and supports users across four continents. Slync.io is Intelligent Automation for Global Logistics.
Slync.io is the first purpose-built logistics operating platform that delivers Logistics Orchestration™ to transform the way shippers, logistics service providers, and carriers manage global operational issues and multi-enterprise data. An API-driven platform, Slync.io connects disparate systems, ingests structured and unstructured datasets, orchestrates teams and automates processes seamlessly together for multi-enterprise transparency and friction-free collaboration for your end-to-end logistics operating network. Slync.io is proud to support users across four continents and happy to call three of the top 5 freight forwarders worldwide our customers.
Slync.io is Intelligent Automation for Global Logistics.
We are a dynamic, agile, and driven group of problem solvers that deliver unparalleled results for our customers by solving critical challenges in the lives of daily logistics operators. Our diverse team comes from all over the world, from other successful startups, big tech companies, logistics service providers, and supply chain technology leaders. We’re looking for motivated and exceptional people to join us on our exciting journey to revolutionize the logistics software industry globally.
Slync.io’s operations are headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with an R&D office located within the heart of Silicon Valley in San Francisco, CA. Engineer roles are remote and can be based anywhere within the U.S. or Canada.
See for yourself what else Slync.io has been up to visit Our Slync.io Blog.
Come design, implement, and document new software components with us. Help improve existing software. Work with Product Management to understand requirements and contribute to release planning. Research new technologies and prototype new ideas. Ensure high testability and quality of delivered software. Lead, coach, and mentor team of junior software engineers.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience in a web environment in any language
- 2+ years hands-on production level coding experience with Node.js in a consumer application
- Deep experience with unit test patterns (nice to have used Jasmine, Mocha, or similar)
- Production experience with npm, gulp, asset pipelines (browserify, webpack, or similar)
- Ability to create web applications that maintain a rich experience using stateless HTTP design patterns
- 2+ years working in an API-driven environment, consuming RESTful APIs from Node (i.e. Microservices)
- Experience with React-Redux or other similar modern frameworks
- Great to have experience in AWS and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with relational databases and NoSQL/distributed databases, with an understanding of tradeoffs highly desirable
- Solid understanding of Spark, Reporting, Analytics, Visualization, Microservices highly preferred
- Solid understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, or similar container and related technologies highly preferred, but not necessary
- Able to write elegant, efficient, and testable code
- Learn and apply new technologies, best design practices, and usability patterns
- Contribute to end-to-end system architecture, working with back-end engineers, UX team, product managers and other technical teams to create a delightful user experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field preferred
Slync.io is excited to offer full-time roles with a competitive base salary, unlimited vacation, comprehensive medical, life, disability, dental, and vision insurance as well as pre-tax flexible spending accounts for transportation commuter benefits, healthcare savings accounts, 401K, and monthly communication allowances. We also host team-building activities and provide a great environment to accelerate your career and personal life.
Slync.io is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization. Slync.io is an e-Verify company.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.