- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Transportation & Mobility
- Post Date: 04/28/2021
- Website: www.slync.io
- Company Address:
About Slync.ioSlync.io is an intelligent logistics operating platform that delivers Logistics Orchestration™ to transform the way shippers, logistics service providers, and carriers manage global operational issues and multi-enterprise data. An API-first platform, Slync.io connects disparate systems, ingests structured and unstructured datasets, orchestrates teams and automates processes seamlessly together for multi-enterprise transparency and frictionless collaboration for your end-to-end logistics network. Slync.io is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and supports users across four continents. Slync.io is Intelligent Automation for Global Logistics.
Slync.io is an intelligent logistics operating platform that delivers Logistics Orchestration™ to transform the way shippers, logistics service providers, and carriers manage global operational issues and multi-enterprise data. An API-first platform, Slync.io connects disparate systems, ingests structured and unstructured datasets, orchestrates teams and automates processes seamlessly together for multi-enterprise transparency and frictionless collaboration for your end-to-end logistics network. Slync.io is proud to support users across four continents.
Slync.io is Intelligent Automation for Global Logistics.
We are a dynamic, agile, and driven group of problem solvers that deliver unparalleled results for our customers by solving critical challenges in the lives of daily logistics operators. Our team comes from all over the world, from other successful startups, big tech companies, and supply chain consulting leaders. Our core team of engineers are ex-Salesforce technologists who were instrumental in building their top products. We’re looking for motivated and exceptional people to join us on our exciting journey to revolutionize the logistics software industry.
Slync.io’s operations are headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with an R&D office located within the heart of Silicon Valley in San Francisco, CA.
Slync.io was named "Best in Show" at Transparency '18, transportation and logistics conference. Slync.io is a proud member of the 2018 SAP.io Foundry, 2019 Member of Plug and Play accelerator network globally, a 2020 Member of the Retail Industry Leaders Startup Network and home to three 2020 Supply Chain Pro to Knows. See for yourself what else Slync.io has been up to - https://www.slync.io/blog#news.
Slync.io is looking for Full Stack Engineers with 10+ years of experience to join our quickly growing team! As an early engineer, you will receive outstanding equity, along with a very solid comp package, which includes great benefits.
You will work with ex-Salesforce engineers who were vital in building some of their top products and systems. You will learn some of the most cutting edge technologies in this innovative space from top engineers, where your work will be implemented as part of a growing product that will have an immediate impact on the growth of the company!
- Strong experience in at least one object-oriented language, preferably Java
- Experience building enterprise application software
- Solid understanding of data structures, concurrent programming
- Solid understanding of security, cookies, reverse-proxies
- Solid of understanding of back-end architecture, APIs, queues, databases, microservices
- Great to have experience in AWS and Google Cloud Platform
- Solid understanding of NodeJS, Redis and distributed data processing systems are highly desirable
- Experience with relational databases and NoSQL/distributed databases, with an understanding of tradeoffs highly desirable
- Solid understanding of Spark, Reporting, Analytics, Visualization, Microservices highly preferred
- Solid understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, or similar container and related technologies
- Able to write elegant, efficient, and testable code
- Solid understanding of front end stack is in Typescript, Node, React, Redux, React Native
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
Slync.io is excited to offer full-time roles with competitive base salary, early-stage equity, comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance as well as pre-tax flexible spending accounts for transportation commuter benefits. We also host team-building activities and provide a great environment to accelerate your career.
Slync.io is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization. Slync.io is an e-Verify company.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.