- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Data Analytics & Infrastructure
- Post Date: 06/10/2021
- Website: sqream.com
- Company Address: 12 Yad Harutzim St., Tel Aviv, 6770005
About SQream TechnologiesSQream Technologies is the company behind SQream DB, the fastest GPU-accelerated data warehouse.
About The Position
We’re looking for a passionate Data Solution Architect to join our Delivery team.
As aData Solution Architect, you will be the focal point of the customer at SQream and be part of the Delivery group.
SQream was created to solve one of the biggest IT challenges of the modern age: gaining business insights from massive data processing. Our team of developers are some of the brightest in the field, and over the years have formed a DNA of both smart and experienced people, but most importantly with ambitions to solve big problems.
- Project management from post-sale activities to Production go-live
- Drive business oriented tech solutions to complex problems providing in-depth analysis and guidance to SQream customer base.
- Adhere to response and resolution SLAs and escalation processes in order to ensure fast resolution of customer issues.
- Utilize SQreamDB environment, connectors, 3rd party integration and tools to implement solutions, investigate and resolve issues in order to achieve more for our customers.
- Plan, document and advocate solutions both internally and externally
- Define and prioritise requirements/enhancements for the core product and satellite systems
- Partner with engineering teams in architecting and orchestrating customer requests
- Initiate and engage with the sales and marketing teams to acquire more and larger customers
- Design and articulate new initiatives and projects
- 5+ years of experience in Technical customer facing roles or similar functions
- Proven Project Management skills
- Understanding of Data Warehousing fundamentals and Hardware concepts
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS and SQL
- Experience with Linux
- Understanding of software release management
- Excellent writing and communication skills with attention to detail
- Up to 25% travel (in Coronavirus free times)
- Experience in RDBMS workload & ETL management and database performance
- Experience in working with international customers
- Scripting/coding experience in any programming language
- Good understanding of any of major Cloud Service Providers ecosystem
- Experience in analyzing and rewriting complex SQL queries
- Ability to investigate and interpret systems performance metrics (CPU, I/O, RAM, Network stats)
- Experience troubleshooting database connectivity issues using a variety of methods (client software, drivers/connectors)