- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: Data Analytics & Infrastructure
- Post Date: 06/10/2021
- Website: sqream.com
- Company Address: 12 Yad Harutzim St., Tel Aviv, 6770005
About SQream TechnologiesSQream Technologies is the company behind SQream DB, the fastest GPU-accelerated data warehouse.
About The Position
We are looking for an Senior Product Manager who has the breadth of skills and experience that will make our product loved by customers - someone who can develop a deep understanding of the SQream product.
As a Product Manager, you will be mostly focused on the outbound side, and be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Perform market research, analysis and assimilate relevant information, business potential and market trends including deep competitive analysis
- Be the expert on our customers, their challenges (needs) and product value
- Perform product demos to customers
- Ability to develop compelling thought leadership content and thought leadership workshops that will engage customers and reinforce SQream’s position in the market
- Partner with other Product Managers on cross-company initiatives.
- Engage with sales, pre sales and delivery teams to gain insight how product features can accelerate and improve the sales process
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Senior Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very good presentation skills and methodological (verbal and technical)
- Strong technical background
- Thorough understanding in data management solution/database/business analytics solution of the big data market space – big advantage
- Demonstrated track record of shipping successful data service offerings in the cloud
- Ability to work autonomously and in a self-directed manner and manage multiple ongoing projects
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel 20% of the time
- English mother tongue - advantage