- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Data Analytics & Infrastructure
- Post Date: 06/10/2021
- Website: sqream.com
- Company Address: 12 Yad Harutzim St., Tel Aviv, 6770005
About SQream TechnologiesSQream Technologies is the company behind SQream DB, the fastest GPU-accelerated data warehouse.
About The Position
Our sales team is growing and we are looking for a strong PreSale Director to join our team and lead the global presales activities.
As a PreSale Director at SQream, you’ll play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the value of our product and deliver the value proposition. Through your deep market and product knowledge, expertise in how companies use and deploy On-Prem SaaS applications and objection handling in customer interactions, you’ll support our sales team during the sales processes.
We are looking for an experienced professional that would be able to enhance the presales team’s methodologies and streamline our sales processes. You’ll be a strategic member of our team working closely with Sales, Marketing, Product and Delivery.
- Lead the global presales team and efforts
- You will play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the value of SQream
- Leverage deep product knowledge to lead the technical aspect in large and complex sales processes
- Work closely with our salespeople and help streamlining SQream’s sales process. Report to the CRO
- Map out prospects' business processes and assist them to implement them in our platform
- Establish pre-configured solution packages and define best practices
- Help to strategize large opportunities
- Liaise between sales, marketing, product and delivery on difference cross disciplinary processes
- 5+ years in a Pre Sales Engineering role (or similar) in an On-Prem SaaS environment
- Proven experience with the database, big data or BI market and landscape
- At least 2 years of experience in leading global presales team
- Experience in Telecom and/or Banking industries - a plus
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Great communication and customer facing skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience responding to technical questions and requirements from customers
- Exceptional teamwork capabilities