- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 06/10/2021
- Website: workjam.com
- Company Address: 388 St-Jacques, Floor 9, Montréal, QC, H2Y 1S1
About WorkJamWorkJam empowers the digital workplace with shift-based and hourly workers to manage and optimize their employee-employer relationship.
WorkJam is leading the charge in redefining the digital workplace for the hourly-work economy. Our team possesses passion, energy, and the drive to both win and to make a difference in the world.
Bring your competitive spirit, your love of innovation, and your desire to be at the forefront of an evolutionary change in our digital workforce. Now is the time to become a leader in an exciting, fast growing company where your ideas, passion and commitment to excellence will have a direct impact on the products that we build, the new markets we create and the people that we engage.
In accordance with our company values, candidates must be respectful and inclusive of others. At WorkJam, we strive to be honest, respectful, caring, and humble. We encourage healthy debate and differences of opinion. We share information openly and proactively. We know it takes people with different ideas, strengths, interests, and cultural backgrounds to make our company succeed.
Join our team for an intellectually challenging, fun and rewarding career as we transform the digital workplace!
About the WorkJam Platform
WorkJam is the leading employee engagement suite empowering the digital workplace for shift-based, hourly and non-desk workers. WorkJam manages and optimizes the entire employee-employer cycle with dynamic mobile communication and workforce management to drive operational efficiency and productivity. Learn more about WorkJam at WorkJam.com.
What you will be doing
As a squad member, you will
- Develop and maintain a robust architecture for a feature-complex native iOS app
- Indulge in pure Swift development for new feature sets (migrating older Obj-C code as needed)
- Collaborate with a team of experienced engineers, designers and QA professionals
- Work closely with your Android peers to ensure consistency across mobile platforms.
What you need to bring to this position
- 3+ years of extensive native iOS app development
- Recognized experience in Swift development
- Practical experience implementing RESTful web services and JSON
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, thread safety, caching and network session management
- Comfortable working with programmatic UI
- Experience with iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Desire to build clean, maintainable, testable code
- Experience with commonly used 3rd party libraries and services
- HTTP, XML Web Services experience an advantage
- Recognized experience in Obj-C development
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Good understanding of Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket).
- Collaborative skills - works well in a team, or individual setting
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Quality driven, customer focused
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Published an application to the Apple Store
- Knowledge of VIPER