- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 10/12/2021
- Website: yotpo.com
- Company Address: 33 W. 19th Street, New York, NY, 10010
About YotpoYotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships.
We're SMSBump, a Yotpo Company. SMSBump is a text marketing suite helping eCommerce store owners increase their ROI and customer loyalty. Currently, our product is being used by 90000+ eCommerce businesses globally. We have featured integrations for the largest eCommerce platforms including Shopify and BigCommerce.
We are looking for a motivated Full-Stack Developer who is excited about growing, both personally and with the development team, as well as solving complex technical and business problems. The full-stack developer is going to be working on adding features to the existing integrations (Shopify and BigCommerce) and expanding our SaaS on new eCommerce platforms.
Front-end tech stack:
- Must have professional experience as a Front-end developer for at least 3 years
- 1+ year of hands-on experience with ReactJS
- Experience with a ReactJS ecosystem – (redux, react-router, react hooks, styled-components, etc.)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Good knowledge of version control tools is a plus (Git)
- Experience with backend languages such as PHP, NodeJS, Java is a plus
Back-end tech stack:
- Fluent use and understanding of PHP 7.2.x native functions and their use in scalable applications
- LAMP stack experience
- Understanding of MVC, OOP, and essential Design Patterns
- Understanding of MySQL, NoSQL, and Redis experience
- NodeJS understanding is a PLUS
- Develop new features and maintain existing ones for our app on Shopify and BigCommerce
- Be part of the team that develops SMSBump on brand new eCommerce platforms
- Be part of the team that builds and expands our API
- Work with different stakeholders in our team members (DevOps, Back end team, Marketing team)
The perfect Candidate:
- Loves what he/she is doing and building new things
- Low on Ego and High on Team Spirit
- Has strong collaboration skills
- Stays focused and achieves goals
What we offer:
- Track to success. Work in a dynamic organization with close to 0 employee churn and the biggest Bulgarian-backed VC exit
- Ambient and laid back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Regular events and team buildings in and outside the country
- Competitive remuneration
- Extra health insurance package
- Company backed Hackathons, conferences, etc
- Multisport card
- Food and soft drinks bar
We will reach out only to shortlisted candidates.