- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Transportation & Mobility
- Post Date: 04/28/2021
- Website: www.slync.io
- Company Address:
About Slync.ioSlync.io is an intelligent logistics operating platform that delivers Logistics Orchestration™ to transform the way shippers, logistics service providers, and carriers manage global operational issues and multi-enterprise data. An API-first platform, Slync.io connects disparate systems, ingests structured and unstructured datasets, orchestrates teams and automates processes seamlessly together for multi-enterprise transparency and frictionless collaboration for your end-to-end logistics network. Slync.io is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and supports users across four continents. Slync.io is Intelligent Automation for Global Logistics.
Slync.io is the first purpose-built logistics operating platform that delivers Logistics Orchestration™ to transform the way shippers, logistics service providers, and carriers manage global operational issues and multi-enterprise data. An API-driven platform, Slync.io connects disparate systems, ingests structured and unstructured datasets, orchestrates teams and automates processes seamlessly together for multi-enterprise transparency and friction-free collaboration for your end-to-end logistics operating network. Slync.io is proud to support users across four continents and happy to call three of the top 5 freight forwarders worldwide our customers.
Slync.io is Intelligent Automation for Global Logistics.
We are a dynamic, agile, and driven group of problem solvers that deliver unparalleled results for our customers by solving critical challenges in the lives of daily logistics operators. Our diverse team comes from all over the world, from other successful startups, big tech companies, logistics service providers, and supply chain technology leaders. We’re looking for motivated and exceptional people to join us on our exciting journey to revolutionize the logistics software industry globally.
Slync.io’s operations are headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with an R&D office located within the heart of Silicon Valley in San Francisco, CA.
See for yourself what else Slync.io has been up to visit Our Slync.io Blog.
- Maintain services once they are live
- Perform analysis and troubleshooting on core infrastructure elements
- Being available to discuss and resolve technical issues and escalations with other technical staff as required
- Work on standardization endeavors across multiple disciplines
- Design new automation solutions in addition to the maintenance of current automation tools
- Support services through system design, developing frameworks, and capacity planning.
- Identifying work opportunities and preparing or assisting with the preparation of technical proposals as required, working with service owners to improve service resiliency and architecture
- This position will require to work Asia hours
- BS in a related discipline, or 3+ years equivalent technology experience
- 2+ years GNU/Linux and/or remote system administration experience or equivalent
- Design, operation, and maintenance of robust, large-scale distributed systems
- Cloud deployment experience on AWS, Azure, GCP, or similar platform
- Experience with automation, configuration management, and developing infrastructure as code
- Experience with software development a plus (Go, Python, Java, or equivalent)
- Experience with a relational database (e.g. GCP, CloudSQL, AWS RDS)
Slync.io is excited to offer full-time roles with a competitive base salary, unlimited vacation, comprehensive medical, life, disability, dental, and vision insurance as well as pre-tax flexible spending accounts for transportation commuter benefits, healthcare savings accounts, 401K, and monthly communication allowances. We also host team-building activities and provide a great environment to accelerate your career and personal life.
Slync.io is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization. Slync.io is an e-Verify company.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.