- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 05/04/2021
- Website: securingsam.com
- Company Address: Totseret ha-Arets Street 7, Tel Aviv, 6789104
About SAM Seamless NetworkFounded in 2016, SAM Seamless Network is a cybersecurity technology platform that protects the connected home, by tackling cyber security threats at the source. The network gateway is the nexus of all communication between IoT devices, and by effectively securing this critical access point SAM enables ISPs to ensure their customers can embrace the connected home safely and securely.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join us!
This role includes the following:
- Manage customer and partner activity, risks, and growth opportunities in Customer Success Portal and submit accurate weekly forecasts to management
- Conduct customer-focused channel partner QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews), measuring partner performance against pre-established business metrics
- Effectively plan and prioritize customer activities and requests to manage customer issues/requests, following through in a timely manner, asking clarifying questions to determine the correct source & impact of issues, as well as understanding use cases to coach customers to alternate solutions when possible
- Identify and forecast expansion opportunities and partner with sales to successfully close such opportunities
- Identify and build advocacy relationships with strategic customers acting as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, references, etc.
- Act as the voice of the customer internally; as the steward of the customer relationship, work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded in processes
- Liaise with technical support, accounting, and other areas of the business to ensure customer satisfaction
- Achieve/exceed target KPIs including but not limited to renewal %, upsell %, monthly active usage, and NPS
- Financial management of project monitors and adjust scope creep. Identify chargeable work, put estimates together in conjunction with engineering, and defend the cost in front of the customer.
- Map the decision-makers, budget holders, and influencers of a given project and use that knowledge accordingly
- Escalate lack of progress / not meeting deadlines both externally and internally
- Manage and coordinate IT deployments
- Document meetings and activity, send out minutes, and update internal systems
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 7+ years of experience in Customer Success, Consulting, Sales, or related field
- Exceptional client management and communications skills
- Experience with Internet Service Providers (Telco)
- Understand the operator’s business model and have experience delivering and implementing solutions for operators
- Develop tools, processes, and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from SAM’s solutions
- Use usage patterns to gain insights, provide guidance and increase customer satisfaction
- Serve as the primary interface to manage and resolve any critical situations
- Willingness to travel to customer locations as needed (around 60% post-Covid)
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
- Disciplined in providing structure and documenting
- Experience working with reseller sales channel models a plus
- Experience implementing customer solutions (not personally but supporting the process)
** The work is in the format of a service provider - a contractor, who has a valid visa.
Homes today are becoming more connected. From smart TVs and lightbulbs to baby monitors and thermostats. These devices aim to improve our daily lives. However, a variety of fragmented devices connected to a single network means an easy and obvious target for hackers. SAM is a cybersecurity technology platform that runs seamlessly on any gateway, protects the home network and all its connected devices protecting more than 1M households around the globe, and working with a variety of tier1 partners and customers