- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 05/04/2021
- Website: securingsam.com
- Company Address: Totseret ha-Arets Street 7, Tel Aviv, 6789104
About SAM Seamless NetworkFounded in 2016, SAM Seamless Network is a cybersecurity technology platform that protects the connected home, by tackling cyber security threats at the source. The network gateway is the nexus of all communication between IoT devices, and by effectively securing this critical access point SAM enables ISPs to ensure their customers can embrace the connected home safely and securely.
About The Position
We are looking for a motivated junior automation engineer with excellent problem solving and communication skills. You will join a dynamic team responsible for creating automation tools for our security SAAS solution.
Your focus will be on testing and creating automated tests for SAM products, including iOS/android apps, web-services, and end-point agents.
A successful candidate must have QA experience, and has knowledge of automation tools (with an emphasis on: Selenium / Appium)
The candidate must have a good understanding of QA testing, automation tool, testing methodologies & practices (including automation), the ability to investigate and triage difficult problems, comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced and informal environment, and must be detail oriented.
- 2+ years of automation development
- Thorough knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Experience with Pytest, Jmeter, Selenium, Appium.
- automation development with python
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with networking
- Experience with security
- Experience cloud technologies- AWS
- Experience with test automation for mobile applications