- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 06/10/2021
- Website: workjam.com
- Company Address: 388 St-Jacques, Floor 9, Montréal, QC, H2Y 1S1
About WorkJamWorkJam empowers the digital workplace with shift-based and hourly workers to manage and optimize their employee-employer relationship.
WorkJam is leading the charge in redefining employee engagement for the hourly-work economy.
Bring your competitive spirit, your love of innovation, and your desire to be at the forefront of an evolutionary change in our digital workforce. Now is the time to become a part of an exciting company where your ideas, passion and commitment to excellence will have a direct impact on the products that we build, the new markets we create and the people that we engage.
Join our team for an intellectually challenging, fun and rewarding career as we transform the digital workplace.
Our team is passionate about building technology that improves people’s lives. While we constantly push each other to perform and innovate, we enjoy a collaborative environment where we often let loose and have fun. Join our team for an intellectually challenging, fun and rewarding career as we transform the field of hourly workforce management.
About the WorkJam platform
WorkJam’s digital workplace platform is built to unleash the potential of the workforce by enabling employers to better communicate with and empower their hourly workers, enhance employee self-service and improve the customer experience through a more motivated and engaged staff. For employees, WorkJam delivers more control over their schedule providing improved work-life balance, as well as the opportunity to develop skills and maximize their economic well-being.
As a Business Development Representative at WorkJam, you will
- Educate and qualify prospects within Target Accounts --- developing sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Research organizations and relationships between prospects to create a penetration strategy
- Connect with prospects by phone and email --- using Salesforce as your system of process.
- Drive demand in your territory through focused telephone campaigns, custom research, direct mail, and other innovative demand generation activities
- Demonstrate the ability to address each prospective customer's unique inquiry, while providing them with the appropriate information based specific needs and interests of the prospect
- Timely follow up to inbound website inquiries, marketing qualified leads, and referrals
- Align and work closely with territory sales executives to identify key players and accounts to develop
- Work closely with Marketing to execute on campaigns and events, as well as provide feedback on changes we can make for future Marketing activities
You've got experience in
- Enterprise software sales
- Pardot, Demandbase and DiscoverOrg
- Retail, healthcare and hospitality sales
- Experience with employee engagement tech
What you'll bring
- A Bachelor's Degree
- multiple years of experience working in a professional sales setting
- a passion to build a sales career in technology
- maturity in uncertainty as well as adaptability in a fast-paced, high-growth atmosphere
- strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
**WorkJam is located in Montreal, QC but we are looking for someone EMEA to join our team who can work remotely.