- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Transportation & Mobility
- Post Date: 04/28/2021
- Website: shyftmoving.com
- Company Address:
About Shyft MovingShyft is a technology company focused on developing a state-of-the-art lump-sum solution for relocation management companies and HR mobility departments within corporations that will allow employees the freedom to live and move anywhere in the world.
Do you dream in Tik Tok? Do you see the world in Reels? Are you a content creator with vision?
Then we need you!
Shyft is a revolutionary startup that’s turning the relocations industry on its head. We have an incredible product, a fantastic team, Fortune 500 clients and we’re launching sensational websites. Now we’re looking for a hyper-creative Social Media Manager to tie this all together and help us grow our social platforms.
Our Social Media Manager is the right mix of creative problem solver, strategic thinker and executional excellence. You are a brand steward that brings the Shyft experience to life for our very diverse audience mix. You are a consultant that is able to provide community management solutions to scale our efforts. You understand how content converts views to leads and leads to sales. And you are able to create reports that detail our social media success.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through social media channels
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media and email to create a strong network
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Optimize for engagement and followers across all social media platforms
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign across Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Present to Senior Management
Skills & Requirements
- BA/BSc degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field or relevant social media management experience
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Proficiency in using social media/listening tools. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging.
We’re on a mission to change the relocation industry. Our vision? A moving experience that’s seamless and stress-free. (The way it should be.)
Our next-gen tech helps corporations with employee relocations, moving companies book more moves, move coaches increase conversions, and everyone delivers exceptional customer service. We offer end-to-end solutions from corporate relocation through supplier bidding and payments. Our video survey tool is recognized by customers globally as the best way to empower relocatees in the moving process.
Based in the SF Bay Area, we have our European hubs in Belgrade, Serbia and Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and team members all around the world.
We’ve raised our Series A round, and are growing rapidly! You can learn more about us at shyftmoving.com.