- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Transportation & Mobility
- Post Date: 04/28/2021
- Website: shyftmoving.com
- Company Address:
About Shyft MovingShyft is a technology company focused on developing a state-of-the-art lump-sum solution for relocation management companies and HR mobility departments within corporations that will allow employees the freedom to live and move anywhere in the world.
Shyft is growing, and we’re looking to hire an experienced Email Marketer who is looking for a new opportunity with a FANTASTIC company.
Shyft is a revolutionary startup that’s turning the relocations industry on its head. We have an incredible product, a fantastic team, Fortune 500 clients and we’re launching sensational websites. Now we’re looking to hire an email marketer that will catapult using email marketing.
Our ideal candidate has experience in developing and tracking email campaigns to ultimately increase Shyft’s email marketing success.
- Grow our email list organically, not through bought or rented lists.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- BA/BSc degree in a related field or relevant experience.
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics, deliverability, and sender reputation.
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology (Autopilot + Salesforce).
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form).
- Ability to use third party tools and or scraping techniques to acquire contact data is a plus for this role
We’re on a mission to change the relocation industry. Our vision? A moving experience that’s seamless and stress-free. (The way it should be.)
Our next-gen tech helps corporations with employee relocations, moving companies book more moves, move coaches increase conversions, and everyone delivers exceptional customer service. We offer end-to-end solutions from corporate relocation through supplier bidding and payments. Our video survey tool is recognized by customers globally as the best way to empower relocatees in the moving process.
Based in the SF Bay Area, we have our European hubs in Belgrade, Serbia and Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and team members all around the world.
We’ve raised our Series A round, and are growing rapidly! You can learn more about us at shyftmoving.com.