- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Transportation & Mobility
- Post Date: 04/28/2021
- Website: shyftmoving.com
- Company Address:
About Shyft MovingShyft is a technology company focused on developing a state-of-the-art lump-sum solution for relocation management companies and HR mobility departments within corporations that will allow employees the freedom to live and move anywhere in the world.
*Fully remote position
We are Shyft Moving Inc, a San Francisco based company, in a mission to reshape the moving industry across the globe
Our next-gen tech helps corporations with employee relocations, moving companies book moves, move coaches get conversions, and everyone deliver exceptional customer service. We offer end-to-end solutions for corporate relocation, supplier bidding, and payments. Our video survey tool is recognized by customers globally as the best way to empower relocatees in the moving process.
Based in the SF Bay Area, we have our European hubs in Belgrade & Novi Sad, Serbia and Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and team members all around the world.
We’ve raised our Series A round, and are growing rapidly! You can learn more about us at shyftmoving.com.
About the Position
We at Shyft cherish and support diversification and we would love to give you the opportunity to work and contribute across products.
- Opportunity to grow your experience and knowledge
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for creative and independent work
- Professional challenges in working on complex systems
- Personal development through personal objectives
- Dynamic international working environment and great career opportunity
What we expect
- 4+ years of Front End Engineering experience in consumer or enterprise software development, including 2+ shipped projects end-to-end;
- Strong experience in one or more popular FE frameworks (VueJS, Angular, ReactJS... ), preferably Vue.js;
- 3+ years of experience using HTML, CSS, and JS;
- Experience in Web animation and data visualization;
- Ability to use various JS libraries in efficient way or to implement custom ones if needed;
- Working knowledge with different UI frameworks;
- Strong understanding of Agile software development;
- Good knowledge with Git.