- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 05/04/2021
- Website: securingsam.com
- Company Address: Totseret ha-Arets Street 7, Tel Aviv, 6789104
About SAM Seamless NetworkFounded in 2016, SAM Seamless Network is a cybersecurity technology platform that protects the connected home, by tackling cyber security threats at the source. The network gateway is the nexus of all communication between IoT devices, and by effectively securing this critical access point SAM enables ISPs to ensure their customers can embrace the connected home safely and securely.
About The Position
We are looking for a motivated, highly-technical Server development engineer with excellent problem solving and communication skills. You will join a dynamic software development team responsible for creating a large-scale, highly available security system in the cloud. Your focus will be on the development of the server components for SAM's innovative new services and software. You will be part of a team that delivers a microservice-based system handling big data and using AI for analysis, serving millions of end customers around the globe.
Main responsibilities include:
- Design and Implement new features required by our customers
- Improve performance and scale of existing services
- Integration with other team’s components e.g. Mobile Apps, Agents etc.
- 5 years of hands-on experience with the development of a high scale system deployed in the cloud
- Experience with development in Python, familiarity with frameworks like Django/Flask etc.
- Experience with using AWS technologies such as Kinesis, SQS, Lambda etc.
- Experience with containers in general and Docker specifically
- Experience with the Linux/UNIX operating system
- Experience with working with Git
- Knowledge of security and network protocols
- Experience with other cloud platforms, e.g Azure
- Experience with ELK