- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 05/04/2021
- Website: securingsam.com
- Company Address: Totseret ha-Arets Street 7, Tel Aviv, 6789104
About SAM Seamless NetworkFounded in 2016, SAM Seamless Network is a cybersecurity technology platform that protects the connected home, by tackling cyber security threats at the source. The network gateway is the nexus of all communication between IoT devices, and by effectively securing this critical access point SAM enables ISPs to ensure their customers can embrace the connected home safely and securely.
About The Position
SAM is looking for a Chief Architect to build the next generation of cyber intelligence solutions. This is an opportunity to make an impact in a fast-evolving area. The ideal candidate believes in technology’s power to solve important problems and is passionate about improving systems, motivating teams, and optimizing outcomes.
- Take an active role in exploring new technologies that can elevate our product offering.
- Work with customers, partners to identify and address security issues and threats.
- Architectural modeling, validation, micro-architectural definition, following standards bodies.
- Developing infrastructure enabling trusted platforms using hardware security methods.
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions.
- Review technical designs, and provide guidance to software engineers on technical and architectural design decisions
- Research, evaluate, and prototype new methodologies, technologies, and products.
- You will get to troubleshoot in order to identify issues, bottlenecks to propose solutions and improvements
- Coach the Team Members and serve as Technical Mentor
- 5+ years hand-zone experience using AWS
- 3+ years of experience in the cybersecurity space
- Familiarity with technologies like: Apache Kafka& Microservices, Spark, Flink, Docker
- Familiarity with methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Agile CI/CD, Git, Jira
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal skill