- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 10/12/2021
- Website: yotpo.com
- Company Address: 33 W. 19th Street, New York, NY, 10010
About YotpoYotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships.
We're SMSBump, a Yotpo Company. SMSBump is a text marketing suite helping eCommerce store owners increase their ROI and customer loyalty. Currently, our product is being used by 90000+ eCommerce businesses globally. We have featured integrations for the largest eCommerce platforms including Shopify and BigCommerce.
We are looking for a motivated ReactJS Front end Developer who is excited about growing, both personally and with the development team, as well as solving complex technical and business problems. The front end developer is going to be working on adding features to the existing integrations (Shopify and BigCommerce) and expanding our SaaS on new eCommerce platforms.
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience with ReactJS
- Experience with a ReactJS ecosystem – (redux, react-router, react hooks, styled-components, etc.)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Good knowledge of version control tools is a plus (Git)
- Experience with backend languages such as PHP, NodeJS, Java is a plus
- Develop new features and maintain existing ones for our app on Shopify and BigCommerce
- Be part of the team that develops SMSBump on brand new eCommerce platforms
- Be part of the team that builds and expands our API
- Work with different stakeholders in our team members (DevOps, Back end team, Marketing team)
The perfect Candidate:
- Loves what he/she is doing and building new things
- Low on Ego and High on Team Spirit
- Has strong collaboration skills
- Stays focused and achieves goals
What we offer:
- Track to success. Work in a dynamic organization with close to 0 employee churn and the biggest Bulgarian-backed VC exit
- Ambient and laid back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Regular events and team buildings in and outside the country
- Competitive remuneration
- Extra health insurance package
- Company backed Hackathons, conferences, etc
- Multisport card
- Food and soft drinks bar
We will reach out only to shortlisted candidates.