- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 10/12/2021
- Website: yotpo.com
- Company Address: 33 W. 19th Street, New York, NY, 10010
About YotpoYotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships.
As a Yotpo’s FP&A Manager, you will play a pivotal role in analyzing, planning, tracking, and partnering with the Go-To-Market teams. You will have a major impact on the execution of the Company’s strategy from ROI and efficiency perspective. Your close relationships with senior leadership and deep understanding of the operations work will be a key factor for your success. Your years of economical background and modeling capabilities should contribute during each re-structure, analysis, or execution task of Go-To-Market initiatives (such as expanding into new business/territories, optimization of existing processes, cross-departmental overlaps).
Success in this role looks like: (1) Accurate translation of strategic initiatives into operational execution (2) Efficient resource allocation between the Go-To-Market departments (3) Tagging the Go-To-Market departments along to plan and deliver according to the unified KPIs and benchmarks.
Yotpo’s FP&A team takes an active part in accelerating Yotpo’s growth in an efficient way. The FP&A manager will be involved in strategic and ad-hoc operational decisions that require a business-financial understanding. Yotpo’s current fast evolution opens unlimited room for the ideal candidate to join and make a significant mark.
If you shop online, you’ve likely used Yotpo. We’re the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Patagonia, Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate growth and create loyal customers. We’re a Series E, Forbes Cloud 100 company and perennial Best Place to Work with offices in New York, London, Boston, Sofia, and Tel Aviv.
- Be the source of truth for the company’s operations efficiency KPIs
- Support senior leadership by identifying opportunities for improvement
- Forecast Go-To-Market teams’ results (New sales, Retention, etc.)
- Co-lead the strategic processes behind incentives plans
- Budget, plan, and track resources invested in the Go-To-Market efforts
- Leverage deep understanding of Go-To-Market KPIs in order to support Yotpo’s predictions and operational initiatives.
- Analyze operational programs and optimize them in order to bring Company’s KPIs closer to strategic goals
- Create and maintain financial and operational models - to enable Go-To-Market senior leadership to drive change
- 4+ years of financial-analytical experience (out of which, at least 2+ of SaaS)
- Cross-functional leading experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Economics (or similar)
- Fluent with numbers
- Expert in modeling
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Extra kudos for:
- Project management experience
- Track record of driving change in a cross-functional environment
- Hands-on experience in complex operational modeling
Bonus points for:
- Experience fast growing tech start up / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, all Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, Yotpo programming includes diversity & inclusion efforts, a mentorship program, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work. You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.