- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 05/04/2021
- Website: securingsam.com
- Company Address: Totseret ha-Arets Street 7, Tel Aviv, 6789104
About SAM Seamless NetworkFounded in 2016, SAM Seamless Network is a cybersecurity technology platform that protects the connected home, by tackling cyber security threats at the source. The network gateway is the nexus of all communication between IoT devices, and by effectively securing this critical access point SAM enables ISPs to ensure their customers can embrace the connected home safely and securely.
About The Position
For anyone thinking about joining a growing cyber-security start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv at SAM Seamless Network. In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to and support all early-stage business activities with lots of room for professional growth.
We are looking for a capable candidate which we will coach and train to help us grow our business success. This position is ideal for someone with some relevant experience, who is motivated and loves learning and wants to develop his/her business development career path.
What you will do:
- Handling lead generation and booking appointments - Using best practices to generate leads and growth
- Conduct market research, data analysis, Individual prospect research
- Helping to engage customers with tools and analysis
- Help managing technical tools and platforms, including CRM (Salesforce)
- Generate business opportunities for our conferences and online webinars
- Learn about the cyber industry and work alongside a team of cybersecurity experts
- 1-2 years of experience as SDR/BDR or related field
- Articulate, outgoing, determined, and assertive
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Drive to succeed, ability to learn and grow fast.
- Strong analytical and entrepreneurial thinking
- Experience working with Salesforce.
- High level of enthusiasm, initiative, and curiosity
- English – mother tongue level, additional languages – advantage
- Previous experience in the Cyber & Telco verticals – advantage
- Experience in Microsoft Office - excel etc.
- Experience with data analysis tools (BI, SQL, etc.) - advantage