- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: Transportation & Mobility
- Post Date: 04/28/2021
- Website: www.slync.io
- Company Address:
About Slync.ioSlync.io is an intelligent logistics operating platform that delivers Logistics Orchestration™ to transform the way shippers, logistics service providers, and carriers manage global operational issues and multi-enterprise data. An API-first platform, Slync.io connects disparate systems, ingests structured and unstructured datasets, orchestrates teams and automates processes seamlessly together for multi-enterprise transparency and frictionless collaboration for your end-to-end logistics network. Slync.io is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and supports users across four continents. Slync.io is Intelligent Automation for Global Logistics.
Slync.io is the first purpose-built logistics operating platform that delivers Logistics Orchestration™ to transform the way shippers, logistics service providers, and carriers manage global operational issues and multi-enterprise data. An API-driven platform, Slync.io connects disparate systems, ingests structured and unstructured datasets, orchestrates teams and automates processes seamlessly together for multi-enterprise transparency and friction-free collaboration for your end-to-end logistics operating network. Slync.io is proud to support users across four continents and happy to call three of the top 5 freight forwarders worldwide our customers.
Slync.io is Intelligent Automation for Global Logistics.
We are a dynamic, agile, and driven group of problem solvers that deliver unparalleled results for our customers by solving critical challenges in the lives of daily logistics operators. Our diverse team comes from all over the world, from other successful startups, big tech companies, logistics service providers, and supply chain technology leaders. We’re looking for motivated and exceptional people to join us on our exciting journey to revolutionize the logistics software industry globally.
Slync.io’s operations are headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with an R&D office located within the heart of Silicon Valley in San Francisco, CA.
See for yourself what else Slync.io has been up to visit Our Slync.io Blog.
Slync.io is seeking a creative and self-motivated individual to join our product management team. Mid-Level to Senior-Level Product Manager with at least 5 years of product management experience. Enterprise software development experience is critical for this role. This key position will drive continued innovation as we expand our cloud-based platform in the global logistics space. The Product Manager works closely with the head of product, engineering, solutions, support, marketing, and sales teams to bring new solutions to the market quickly. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the execution of the product development cycle from strategic planning to enablement activities and ensuring the product’s success and market fit.
• 5+ years product management or related experience
• 3+ years experience building rapid prototypes for enhancements to applications user experience
• Define, validate, communicate, and execute product roadmaps
• Collect, consolidate, and analyze market research, customer feedback, and operational data to determine and prioritize product features
• Extract and analyze customer and network data to identify areas of business process improvement
• Translate customer and market requirements into product design and functional specifications; work with engineering to ensure successful development
• Gather internal and customer feedback to ensure user adoption and satisfaction Requirements
• Experience in Supply Chain, including Inventory Management and Warehouse Management, is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Enthusiastic and able to collaborate well with others, including remote teams
• Knowledgeable in technology, experience with Enterprise software and/ or SaaS a plus
• Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Highly organized, able to multi-task and adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Ability to translate complicated business problems into easily understood solutions
• Ability to work effectively across various groups, including engineering, professional services, customer support, marketing and sales.
Slync.io is excited to offer full-time roles with a competitive base salary, unlimited vacation, comprehensive medical, life, disability, dental, and vision insurance as well as pre-tax flexible spending accounts for transportation commuter benefits, healthcare savings accounts, 401K, and monthly communication allowances. We also host team-building activities and provide a great environment to accelerate your career and personal life.
Slync.io is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization. Slync.io is an e-Verify company.