- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Data Analytics & Infrastructure
- Post Date: 05/04/2021
- Website: panoply.io
- Company Address: Isserles, 22, Tel Aviv, 67014
About PanoplyPanoply is a smart data warehouse that automates all three key aspects of the data analytics stack: data collection & transformation (ETL), database storage management, and query performance optimization. Panoply empowers anyone working with data analytics to quickly gain actionable insights on their own - without the need of IT and Engineering. Panoply is based in San Francisco and Tel Aviv, is privately held and funded by investors such as Intel Capital, 500 Startups, Blumberg Capital and C5 Capital.
As a Software Engineer on our Data Engine team you will be responsible for the all “data related” aspects of the company (predominantly ETL pipelines, services, processes). We are currently transitioning from monolith to distributed architecture.
Our current stack consists of: Node, Go, K8s, AWS, SQL/non-SQL databases
Our future stack will consist of: Kotlin/Java, Go, K8s, AWS/GCP, SQL/No-SQL databases.
- 4+ years experience in backend development in with any JVM language or Go
- Experience with AWS and/or GCP
- Experience with K8s
- Experience with sql/non-sql databases
- Experience building scalable applications/pipelines – advantage
- Experience with Linux/macOS - advantage
Panoply’s mission is to empower every team with data. We’ve built the only end-to-end data management platform that makes it simple for everyone in a company to collect and access their data, enabling more data driven decisions.