- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Data Analytics & Infrastructure
- Post Date: 05/04/2021
- Website: panoply.io
- Company Address: Isserles, 22, Tel Aviv, 67014
About PanoplyPanoply is a smart data warehouse that automates all three key aspects of the data analytics stack: data collection & transformation (ETL), database storage management, and query performance optimization. Panoply empowers anyone working with data analytics to quickly gain actionable insights on their own - without the need of IT and Engineering. Panoply is based in San Francisco and Tel Aviv, is privately held and funded by investors such as Intel Capital, 500 Startups, Blumberg Capital and C5 Capital.
As the Leader of the Applications team, you’ll manage 3-5 Full stack developers with varying levels of experience. Our Applications team is responsible for several different systems in the Panoply platform consisting of the company’s web apps, key APIs and services.
- Work hands-on with the rest of the team (50% hands on development)
- Oversee and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Work closely with Product, Software Architect, Data Architect and DevOps in order to build a complex data-centric product
- Maintain high quality of delivery from the team
- Expertise in Node JS and React are a must
- Experience with PostgreSQL and/or MongoDB
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with AWS and/or GCP
- Experience managing a dev team
- 5+ years of proven experience in the industry
- Experience with analytics
- UX experience
Panoply’s mission is to empower every team with data. We’ve built the only end-to-end data management platform that makes it simple for everyone in a company to collect and access their data, enabling more data driven decisions.