- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 10/12/2021
- Website: yotpo.com
- Company Address: 33 W. 19th Street, New York, NY, 10010
About YotpoYotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships.
We just announced the completion of a $75 million Series E financing round. This brings Yotpo to $176 million - the amount raised by the company to date.
Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships. We integrate with the tools online businesses use every day, including Google, Instagram, top eCommerce platforms, and the rest of the martech stack. Yotpo is a Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices worldwide including New York, London, and Tel Aviv.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to join our R&D Team. We are a group of fun, curious, out-of-the-box thinkers, who love working together to solve complex problems as much as we love hanging out together.
Our Technologies: Java, Go, Ruby On Rails, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Angular, Vue.js, Spark
What we offer:
- A constantly growing environment and meaningful, high-impact work
- All the tools, training, and support you need for success
- A great team of people who are passionate about technology and eCommerce
- An innovative culture that fuels personal growth
- Delivering scalable features to support Yotpo’s vision in a timely and quality manner
- Participating and leading the design of complex features
- Working closely with developers, Product, Operations, Client Services, and more
- Collaborating with team members on technological and architectural topics
- A BSc in computer science/engineering (or equivalent)
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with backend technologies for web applications
- Experience with client-side frameworks like React, Angular
We will happily consider candidates whose experience doesn't match our specific technologies.
Life at Yotpo:
- Weekly allotted time for working on personal projects
- Yearly “Innovation Week”
- Weekly sports games & Pilates, a kitchen stocked with healthy food, volunteering opportunities, enrichment events
- Dog-friendly office
This is a full-time position located in our TLV office, with working from home flexibility.
Yotpo is an eCommerce marketing platform that provides integrated solutions for customer reviews, visual marketing, loyalty, and referrals. With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands, including MVMT, Everlast, and Pura Vida. An official partner to Google and Facebook, Yotpo has raised $176 million in funding and employs more than 400 people globally.
We were named as a premier technological partner with Magento, shopify & Sfcc