- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 10/12/2021
- Website: yotpo.com
- Company Address: 33 W. 19th Street, New York, NY, 10010
About YotpoYotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships.
At Yotpo, our people are our most important asset. We’re looking for an experienced, solution-oriented HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join us during a time of significant growth - we have big plans for 2021! This is a unique opportunity to play a pivotal role in building the foundation of our US People strategy.
As HRBP, you’ll be responsible for strategically working with both leadership and individual contributors across the company. You’ll build relationships internally, advocating for our employees’ needs and aligning initiatives with our business goals. We’re looking for someone who will proactively identify new opportunities to build an inclusive culture, implement effective change management and drive business results.
- Provide strategic business partnership and coaching to people managers to positively impact the motivation, development, and retention of talent
- Serve as an advocate, coach, and facilitator for building a diverse and inclusive team
- Proactively utilize people trends to develop, implement and manage projects and programs
- Serve as the point of contact for employees - navigating the variety of goals and challenges that impact their work experience.
- Actively identify gaps, and deploy impactful people strategies that enable the organization to perform effectively, and scale efficiently as it grows
- Work with team leaders on change management, performance management and talent management initiatives.
- Serve as an HR and employment law consultant to the business
- Collaborate with globally distributed People Team to build and implement cross-functional HR programs and initiatives.
- Positively collaborate across peer groups to optimize the acquisition, integration and development of Yotpo talent to achieve company goals
Your experience & Skills:
- 5+ years of relevant HRBP experience in the high-tech industry
- Experience working as part of a global team, specifically with the go-to-market teams (Sales, Client Success, Marketing, etc.)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; self-motivated and excited to take initiative
- Strong business acumen and understanding of core organizational goals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with discretion, thoughtfulness and empathy a core part of your HR style
- Comfort with high ambiguity and ability to adapt to frequent change and growth
- A creative, resourceful problem solver with excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization and with a wide range of personalities and skill sets
Extra kudos for:
- Experience fast-growing tech start-up
- Experience in B2B SaaS business and / or e-commerce
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, visual UGC, loyalty, referrals, and more. Brands with Yotpo are empowered to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships. We integrate with the tools online businesses use every day, including Google, Instagram, top eCommerce platforms, and the rest of the martech stack. Yotpo is a Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices in New York, London, Boston, and Tel Aviv.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.