- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 10/12/2021
- Website: securingsam.com
- Company Address: Totseret ha-Arets Street 7, Tel Aviv, 6789104
About SAM Seamless NetworkFounded in 2016, SAM Seamless Network is a cybersecurity technology platform that protects the connected home, by tackling cyber security threats at the source. The network gateway is the nexus of all communication between IoT devices, and by effectively securing this critical access point SAM enables ISPs to ensure their customers can embrace the connected home safely and securely.
SAM is looking for an experienced R&D project manager with more than 3 years of experience leading R&D software projects in an agile environment using cloud, mobile and Linux technologies. The R&D team is responsible for the design and development of SAM products. As a project manager, you are expected to be involved in a variety of different tasks.
- Interact with account managers, R&D teams, and external customers to coordinate, train and deliver new software releases
- Prioritizes projects tasks and activities
- Manage the life cycle of product features development and customers deployment
- Facilitate different engineering processes (reviews, daily meetings, planning, estimation, scheduling, prioritization)
- Ensure that the team is fully functional, productive, and improving quality
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope.
- Monitor and identify mitigations for project risks.
- Track project KPIs to assess project status
- 3+ years experience in a R&D project management role in a software company
- Experience leading SW teams/groups
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to work across geographies, time zones and cultures
- Good technical understanding in the areas of Cloud (AWS), Mobile, Linux development, testing, and continual deployment
- Good understanding of communication networking and Cyber – big advantage
- Understand agile software development methodologies
- BSc in computer science or similar field
- Process knowledge of issue tracking and project management tools such as JIRA.